At Heifer Foundation, we value your support and we are committed to protecting your privacy. Our donor programs involve information that is very personal in nature and we believe your privacy comes first. Our site is a safe environment for anyone who visits or shares information The purpose of this statement is to share with you our policy concerning your privacy.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
- When you visit our site, we collect some non-identifying basic information. This includes total number of visitors, pages viewed, and other non-identifying information. We use this aggregate information to improve our site and to make your experience on our website as smooth as possible.
- We do not knowingly collect any personal information from a child without the consent of the child’s parent(s). Children under the age of 13 should obtain parental consent before ordering from our site.
Do we share your information?
- We do not share your personal information with any third party. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to anyone. Because gifts to the Foundation contain detailed personal information, YOUR PRIVACY IS OUR PRIORITY.
- We do not share your information with telemarketing centers. We do not use telephone marketing to solicit funds. Your phone number is used only to contact you in regard to your gift(s). We want to make sure that all contact made is at your request, and in the manner in which you would like to be contacted.
- We may disclose to third parties aggregate statistics regarding visitors to the site, but these statistics do not include any personally identifying information. The information given includes: total number of visitors and referring websites. Aggregate information of this kind is used to encourage partnerships.
How do you contact us regarding your information?
If at any time you wish to be stop receiving e-mail updates or any other on-line communications that you have previously requested, simple send an e-mail to Info@heiferfoundation.org with the words “remove me” in the subject line. If you would like to contact us by mail, you can reach us at:
P.O. Box 727
Little Rock, AR 72203
The content found on this site is general in nature and intended to be used for informational purposes only. It should not be relied upon as legal, tax, accounting or other professional advice. To determine how a gift or estate planning decision might affect your particular circumstances, you should consult an attorney, financial advisor or other qualified professional.